Monday, June 1, 2015

Blueberry Apple Smoothie

I love blueberry and always ate it as fruit when I traveled. The other day when I went to my local grocery store found a pack, and marveled of-course it's expensive and imported.  I had to pay Rs.450 for merely 125 gm of packed blueberries.

It's summer here in Kerala and yes what's better than a good smoothie for breakfast. 125 gm would hardly make one large serving of smoothie. I combined it with some sweet apple, yogurt and viola - had a breakfast and another cup at midday.

You may use apply Fuji or golden as they are sweeter than other ones.

Simply wash and use the fruit. In a blender add the fruit, finely chopped apple, honey, milk, yogurt and ice cubes. Blend to get a creamy textured smoothie.

Enjoy this for breakfast or anytime during the day.







No comments:

Post a Comment