Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pan Fried Chicken

Chicken is been all time favorite for many. Indian fried chicken comes with the flavors of Indian spices. I experimented this with my own ingredients and turned out well. Can just have as started during meals or just that. I used olive oil and crushed masala. You can alter as try as you wish. I wanted a little extra hot and spicy chicken to go with rice, so I added chili powder.

Use thin slices of chicken pieces preferably breast or thigh part and boneless.


  1. Rub salt, ginger garlic paste on all chicken pieces. leave aside for 10 minutes.
  2. Prepare paste with olive oil and the spice powder, spread it on all sides evenly.
  3. Sprinkle red chili powder if needed.
  4. Pan fry them after 30 minutes. Change sides to ensure you do not burn them.
  5. use a fork to see if the chicken is cooked.
I used ground green chilli with ginger garlic for a different taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment